Friday, November 5, 2010

Dinner At The Country Director’s House (18.10.10)

So at the beginning of the week of my PCV group’s Swearing – In Ceremony our Country Director Ted Mooney had all 45 of us over for dinner at his house. Before we went to Ted’s house we all got the chance to go into Kampala and do a little bit of shopping for moving into our new homes. It was raining out (as it is most every day) and I was walking around in a white skirt. Unbeknownst to myself I was flicking mud up the back of my skirt! After discovering this I ran to my girlfriend Britt to see what I could do to fix it. I was lucky to find out she just got a care package from home and it had a skirt in it! We ended up trading shirts and I put on her new skirt. She was a lifesaver, but what we didn’t realize is that we would basically be an AB pattern of ourselves! Oops!

We all had a wonderful time hanging out at his house and we all listened to him play guitar and share stories of his travels around the world. However, I do believe there is one picture that I would love to share from this event: I was photo bombed on purpose by Ted Mooney. It was by far the highlight of my evening. The evidence is below!


No comments:

Post a Comment