Friday, February 4, 2011

PCV Group Love



As of this week we are the only group in Peace Corps Uganda history to make it this far after In-Service Training still with everyone who started this incredible journey together. All 45 of us from all different parts of the United States, different walks of life, different ages, and different educational/work backgrounds are all still together. I feel blessed and truly lucky to have met all of the people who are in my Peace Corps Uganda CHED August 2010 Class and for better or worse I am hoping that we can all make it through to the end. Next goal we have is Mid-Service: total count 45!

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome! I hope my group can keep up the trend :D We'll be there in less than a week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your group, Aug 2010, has so many friends and loved ones pulling for you! Keep encouraging and pulling each other through those tough times. We are SO proud of each of you!

    ReplyDelete